I love and respect planet earth. I am learning ways to give back what I have taken for granted while I've existed. May the beauty of the earth and it's inhabitants be blessed. I will help out any program that helps our planet to recover. I have a new raised vegt. garden and am currently having a greenhouse built. Believe it or not I live in a trailer pk. in Northern Az. and there is room to do anything you want. You just have to be creative. I recycle everything and find ways to reuse everything in a new way!!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- What do kids around the world leave out for Santa?
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies