I love and respect planet earth. I am learning ways to give back what I have taken for granted while I've existed. May the beauty of the earth and it's inhabitants be blessed. I will help out any program that helps our planet to recover. I have a new raised vegt. garden and am currently having a greenhouse built. Believe it or not I live in a trailer pk. in Northern Az. and there is room to do anything you want. You just have to be creative. I recycle everything and find ways to reuse everything in a new way!!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Kimchi: Recipe
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it