I love and respect planet earth. I am learning ways to give back what I have taken for granted while I've existed. May the beauty of the earth and it's inhabitants be blessed. I will help out any program that helps our planet to recover. I have a new raised vegt. garden and am currently having a greenhouse built. Believe it or not I live in a trailer pk. in Northern Az. and there is room to do anything you want. You just have to be creative. I recycle everything and find ways to reuse everything in a new way!!!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- To avoid wrinkles, woman hasn't smiled in 40 years
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- A new Earth: 10 NASA images of planets like Earth
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air