New mama to a beautifully amazing baby girl;, wife to a wonderful hubby.
Want to make our world better for my baby & her babies. (Even if I can only make changes to "our world" at home.)
Love the idea of living simply and naturally. Though still learning how to actually do it in practice. Years of living 'conveniently' is hard to break!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- What is face blindness?
- How to change your life by decluttering
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What your blood type says about you