Margaret Badore is a multimedia reporter who covers food, farming, recycling and sustainable living New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in writing and environmental studies at Sarah Lawrence College and has a master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. She previously worked as assistant editor at DietsInReview.com. Her work has appeared on Seventeen.com and Real Detroit Weekly.
Margaret grew up outside of Detroit and has been figure skating since she was 7.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- How to hike with your cat