Margaret Badore is a multimedia reporter who covers food, farming, recycling and sustainable living New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in writing and environmental studies at Sarah Lawrence College and has a master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. She previously worked as assistant editor at DietsInReview.com. Her work has appeared on Seventeen.com and Real Detroit Weekly.
Margaret grew up outside of Detroit and has been figure skating since she was 7.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet