Margaret Badore is a multimedia reporter who covers food, farming, recycling and sustainable living New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in writing and environmental studies at Sarah Lawrence College and has a master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. She previously worked as assistant editor at DietsInReview.com. Her work has appeared on Seventeen.com and Real Detroit Weekly.
Margaret grew up outside of Detroit and has been figure skating since she was 7.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux