Margaret Badore is a multimedia reporter who covers food, farming, recycling and sustainable living New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in writing and environmental studies at Sarah Lawrence College and has a master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. She previously worked as assistant editor at DietsInReview.com. Her work has appeared on Seventeen.com and Real Detroit Weekly.
Margaret grew up outside of Detroit and has been figure skating since she was 7.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Crazy time-lapse video captures 360-degree night sky
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8-bit nostalgia: Cubist-like watercolor paintings reimagine pop culture icons