Margaret Badore is a multimedia reporter who covers food, farming, recycling and sustainable living New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in writing and environmental studies at Sarah Lawrence College and has a master's degree from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. She previously worked as assistant editor at DietsInReview.com. Her work has appeared on Seventeen.com and Real Detroit Weekly.
Margaret grew up outside of Detroit and has been figure skating since she was 7.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'