Maria Boland is a full-time student at Marywood University in Pennsylvania where she is studying environmental science and will soon be minoring in communications. She is involved with the Environmental and International clubs, both of which have missions to expand members' knowledge of people and the world. Her career goals include working for Animal Planet or Conservancy International as an environmental tour guide, hopefully traveling the globe and finding adventure. In her free time, Maria enjoys volunteering at the Humane Society of Lackawanna County, walking/hiking through the woods, long bike rides, and trips to the beach to soak up the sun and catch some waves. Maria expects to graduate in 2012.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest