Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
Molly's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Meet Momo, the dog that hides in plain sight
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 6 books every dog owner should read