Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Is Grand Canyon sighting really a gray wolf?
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- 8 oldest distilleries: Good spirits