Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
Molly's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 health benefits of lemons