Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- How to master the art of flower photography
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 quirky travel destinations for cat people
- Shelter cat makes perfect rock-climbing partner