Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Goats really can climb trees
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies