Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?