Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.