Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth