Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
Molly's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life