Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
Molly's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog