Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Beautiful moment: 100-year-old woman sees ocean for the first time
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- What your sleep position says about you
- How to give a cat a pill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- We've been splitting wood all wrong