Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air