Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- 10 natural cough remedies