Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Arctic is heating up twice as quickly as rest of world
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion