Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?