Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- You can get an adoptable puppy delivered to your door
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you identify the bird by its beak? Quiz
- 12 commands every dog should know