Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live