Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Baked Polenta with Roasted Vegetables: Recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What are the hardest languages to learn?