Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies