Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- How to spot a narcissist
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth