Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Forest bathing: Take a dip in these serene forests
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- What your blood type says about you