Molly is an aspiring environmentalist. She graduated in May 2008 from Emory University with a B.A. in anthropology and visual arts. Molly lives in Athens, Ga., and she is continuing to learn more about local and sustainable food initiatives in the area. She hopes to continue her education by getting a master's degree in a field in which she can work with sustainable agriculture and sustainable food systems.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 10 Valentine's Day gift ideas for school