Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- Ancient Egyptian handbook of spells deciphered
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How to get your child to take a nap