Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens