Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 5 fun family games for Christmas