Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
Michael's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 17 extraordinary bookstores: Literary heaven
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion