Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
Michael's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language