Michael Dickson is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in English and Journalism, and he is involved with many campus organizations and publications. He believes there is a great need for more public awareness of environmental issues, and that the media have a responsibility to play a big part in remedying this. In his spare time he likes to blog, dance and wander through the woods without a watch.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- How the planets got their names
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash