Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ginny, the happiest dog on the Internet
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Europe is going car-free (and loving it)
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Want to get a serious case of happy feet? Watch this
- 10 natural cough remedies