Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make overnight oats
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Graphene contact lenses could give you Predator-vision