Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion