Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?