Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 of the smallest homes in the world: A truly eco-abode
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- World's first man-made photosynthetic 'leaf' could produce oxygen for astronauts
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion