Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How often do you really need to shower?
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes