Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 garden cocktails: Refresh yourself