Melissa Breye is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Should you shave your dog for summer?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- World's Best Vegan Guacamole: Recipe
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- California welcomes its first edible cricket farm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The 13 largest oil spills in history
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- Wild sperm whale mimics diver