Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- When are you supposed to tip?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What is mindfulness?