Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- The seven stones of simpler living
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux