Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 7 ways to keep squirrels from eating your tomatoes
- Is a zero waste grocery store possible?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution