Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to clean brass naturally