Melissa Breye is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is a saiga and why should we care about it?
- 'The Voice' winner Sawyer Fredericks is an upstate NY farmer
- The science behind your cat's most adorable features
- What happens when you switch to only organic foods?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- New remedy helps bats survive white-nose syndrome