Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5-Ingredient Breakfast Granola Bars: Vegan Recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware