Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz