Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans