Melissa Breye is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux