Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Ancient humans had sex with mystery relatives
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera