Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Chinese IKEA stores double as communal nap zones [Photos]
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail