Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke