Melissa Breye is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How olives changed the world
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- How to make overnight oats
- How often should you wash your towels?