Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- Cities around the world to dim lights for Earth Hour
- How a patio planter can grow fresher, easier veggies
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video