Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Can we trust imported organic foods?
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The surprising reason you should wash your hands in cool water