Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees