Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- The surprising reason hummingbirds love sweet stuff
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- Is heat trapped in the ocean responsible for the global warming 'pause'?
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Why some stress is actually good for you
- How solar-equipped donkeys are changing the lives of Turkish shepherds