Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 8 breathtaking garden mazes: Fun confusion
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life