Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Oatmeal nutrition facts
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds