Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What is the Great Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch?
- How to clean brass naturally