Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time