Melissa Breye is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The 13 largest oil spills in history
- 5 creative projects for your old iPhone
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth