Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- How to spot a narcissist
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth