Melissa Breyer is a senior writer + editor at MNN. She is the co-author of True Food (National Geographic, 2009), Build Your Running Body (The Experiment, 2014), Extreme Weather Survival Guide (National Geographic, 2014) and a contributing photo editor for Black and White Street (Solaris Studio, 2014). Her work has appeared across the web and in regional and international books and periodicals, including The New York Times Magazine. She is currently loving life in Brooklyn, NY.
Melissa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why Honda's hybrid strategy is all wrong
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?