Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
Megan's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What's cuter than a panda on a slide? 4 of them
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Tips for cooling off this summer