Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat