Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Jump in the pool (and giggle uncontrollably) with 'Underwater Dogs'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- How much can a 2,000-mile hike on the Appalachian Trail change a man? Take a look
- 5 diseases more worrisome than Ebola
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 8 men taking a stand against domestic violence
- 12 fascinating facts about apes and monkeys