Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items