Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ancient Europeans were lactose intolerant for thousands of years
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs