Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it