Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 10 natural cough remedies