Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How often do you really need to shower?