Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- What is exploding head syndrome?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.