Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- Science explains your environmental leanings
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Living near more trees means fewer antidepressants
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash