Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Top 10 environmental scholarships