Megan Gallagher is a recent graduate of Iona College in New Rochelle, N.Y., where she studied mass communications with a concentration in journalism. She currently lives in San Diego, where she works for Riviera Magazine, and has completed previous internships with Prevention Magazine and CNN's "American Morning." Megan spent a semester abroad in Dublin, Ireland, and the experience gave her a global perspective on living green. Some of Megan's hobbies include writing, snowboarding, traveling and fitness.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- How to change your life by decluttering