Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet