Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms