Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- How the planets got their names