Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- How to make overnight oats
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- How to get rid of wasps naturally