Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'