Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want