Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- How to reuse silica gel packets
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared