Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?