Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 5 things you probably didn't know about the iris
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Elon Musk's rocket ride: A biography of the world's most driven CEO
- What is the skinniest state in the U.S.?