Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 15 reasons you should adopt a cat