Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What your blood type says about you
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid