Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to make overnight oats
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17 photos of dogs enjoying a windy day
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?