Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- Chinese IKEA stores double as communal nap zones [Photos]
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Is a zero waste grocery store possible?
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park