Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 fruits you can grill
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Is a zero waste grocery store possible?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 10 natural cough remedies