Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch