Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cardomom and Hazelnuts: Vegan recipe
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?