Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us