Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 12 commands every dog should know