Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 12 recipes to elevate spinach to best-friend status
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?