Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 8 breathtaking garden mazes: Fun confusion
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life