Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- DiCaprio addresses United Nations, shares new climate action site
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies