Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a virtual tour of autumn's most spectacular avenue, the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Dinosaur-killing meteorite remade plant kingdom, too
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living