Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- What if your morning routine could change your life?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared