Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Could these fungi make plastic edible for humans?