Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Elephant mother and calf reunite after 3 years apart
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 9 reasons swearing is good for you