Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- The 9 nastiest things in your supermarket