Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Intimate portraits spotlight shelter animals and the humans who love them
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- How to clean brass naturally
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth