Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?