Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
- Wise cat imparts sage advice to kitten in hilarious video