Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- How to repel gnats naturally
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?