Maria Gomez is an environmental attorney based in Washington, D.C. After attending the top environmental law school in the nation, Vermont Law School, she relocated to the Miami area where she worked as a prosecutor. In fall 2007, Ms. Gomez moved to the Washington, D.C., area seeking a position more engaged in environmental legal issues. Ms. Gomez now teaches Environmental Law at George Mason University in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, and works in litigation support for the U.S. government.
Maria's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- No descendants are left from the first Arctic Eskimos
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Would you use the Knee Defender on your next flight?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother