Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Why are some polar bear populations in decline while others are stable?
- How to get your child to take a nap
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth