Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 5 questions to ask before you bring chickens home
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't