Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What your feet say about your health
- Humpbacked dinosaur looked like 'Star Wars' creature
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Your zombie-proof log cabin has arrived
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 7 things your mouth can reveal about your health
- 7 things you didn't know about wombats