Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- The world's 10 oldest living trees