Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 'In Search of Lost Frogs': Photographer rescues frogs from oblivion
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands