Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Artist's mandala bowls extol magic of superfoods
- Hippo's ancestor was the size of an overgrown sheep
- How to hike with your cat