Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- How to give your pot holders a deep cleaning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 uses for lemons