Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 uses for lemons
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?