Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 9 body parts we no longer use
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth