Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to maximize your workout if you are short on time
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- Watch: A forest year
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild