Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- How often do you really need to shower?
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?