Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
Michael Graham's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014
- 11 islands with amazing biodiversity
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 natural cough remedies