Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Nearly indestructible virus can survive boiling acid
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Please stop 'rescuing' gopher tortoises, Florida asks