Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
Michael Graham's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- 42 photos of cats yawning
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe