Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs