Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- What your sleep position says about you
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter