Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill