Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Infographic: Top 20 countries with most endangered species
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How to get rid of stink bugs
- 10 natural cough remedies