Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- Meet 2014's top 10 cutest animals in science
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- Take the ultimate Christmas quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 3 foods linked with depression
- 'Dr. Oz' is wrong more than half the time, study finds
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How to see the Ursid meteor shower peak tonight
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house