Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Urban treehouse triplex in Atlanta offers shady sanctuary
- 'Do Unto Animals': The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux