Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air