Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to change your life by decluttering
- 7 inspiring, badass women
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother