Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why reading fiction makes you a better person
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 46 smart uses for salt
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 10 of the cutest puppy videos on YouTube
- How to clean brass naturally