Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen