Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 health benefits of honey
- 3 recipes for homemade vegan mayonnaise