Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 15 houseplants to improve indoor air quality
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]