Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- Dad starts online petition to solve baby name dispute
- Guarding the last male northern white rhino on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth