Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- We've been splitting wood all wrong