Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
Michael Graham's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- Hundreds of people 'pay it forward' at a single Starbucks location