Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 10 natural cough remedies