Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Break out the sheepskin: Study finds babies who sleep on animal skins are less likely to develop ast
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 10 natural cough remedies