Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How one small town became the 'Lavender Capital of North America'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What a funky bike can teach us about how we learn
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared