Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
Michael Graham's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- Even Google's founders say we should work fewer than 40 hours a week
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 fruits you can grill