Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 18 happy photos of smiling animals
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Fish food: 15 marine animals named by hungry biologists