Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared