Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love