Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Rare berries offer seeds of hope for cancer sufferers
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Can’t afford a $250 Sonic Decanter? There are other ways to improve a bottle
- 7 health benefits of pumpkin seeds
- How to pet a cat