Michael Graham Richard
He is editor of TreeHugger's Science & Technology and the Cars & Transportation categories — two of his favorite topics.
Reading "The Ecology of Commerce" by Paul Hawken and "Good News for a Change" by David Suzuki and Holly Dressel changed his life. Before that, he knew about the problems, but didn't think too much about them. After reading the books, he knew there were solutions, and he couldn't think about anything else.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet